COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and with the shutdown
of dentistry. We understand that many of you have been forced to wait for
We deeply appreciate your understanding while we were closed, to do our
part to control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are happy to say that we are planning to softly reopen our office for patient
treatment on June 8, 2020. Our hours of operation will be 10-6 with instruction of the mall, please entre via door 5 .
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We are
carefully preparing and updating our practice procedures. We are also
training our dental team to do all that we can to minimize the risk of COVID19 for everyone. Please be assured that we will be taking care of you just
as well as we will be taking care of our own families.
For your peace of mind and preparation, the process below is to provide a
safe dental treatment experience including (but not limited to), the
Before Your Appointment
• We can email the intake screening forms to review, answer and
sign to bring with you to your appointment. Or you can located on our website
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
PLEASE ENTER WITH YOUR OWN MASK we will only give on to the active patient being seen if they do not arrive prepared
● Please wait in your car or outside the office until your scheduled
appointment time, we will send you a text or email in our virtual waiting room
● The office will text you when we are ready to do your screening.
● Your screening will be reviewed BEFORE entering the office.
● We will be taking your temperature.
● ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office.
○ **Parents and other family members will be asked to wait
outside whenever possible.
● The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of
● Disinfectant is available
● We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures
in common areas of the office at all times.
● The public areas, including restrooms, will be closed now to patients
● There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of
○ Note - Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms
of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
● All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is
● Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by CDC, public
health and our dental governing bodies.
● The dental team has all needed personal protective equipment
● During patient care, appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will
be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
● All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with
disinfectant, including the patient chair and the accessory chair where
the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
We installed extra infection control
measures such as glass guards and HEPA air purifiers
Checking Out After Your Appointment
● We will offer credit or debit payment upon completion at the front
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel
as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe
We look forward to seeing you soon!